Best Online Casinos That Accept EziPay
EziPay, also PaySpark, allows you to conveniently pay online merchants on credit without needing a credit card. EziPay offers a Buy Now Pay Later service – you can easily set a payment plan. Making payments with EziPay is quick, convenient – can be set up with a few taps – from your mobile, and affordable as there are no expensive interests to be repaid.
Quite a few online casinos support EziPay. It's safe and legitimate, and we recommend making your payments with the method.
Top EziPay Casinos 2023
Min. deposit 20 EUR, 20 USD, 20 CAD
Min. deposit 20 EUR, 20 USD, 20 CAD
1-2 Business Days
- Top EziPay Casinos 2023
- What Are Online Casinos That Accept EziPay
- EziPay Casinos Pros And Cons
- Cons of EziPay Casinos
- How to Make A Deposit with EziPay
- How to Make A Withdrawal with EziPay
- How We Rate Online EziPay Casinos
- Are Casino Sites That Accept EziPay Popular?
- Reputation and Reviews
- Check to see if the casino site has a secure connection.
- EziPay Casino Bonuses
- 💥 How do you use EziPay at casinos?
- 💥 Can you use EziPay at the casino for free?
- 💥 What countries accept EziPay?
- 💥 Are EziPay casinos safe?
- 💥 Аrе thеrе аnу additional fееѕ оn EziPay рауmеntѕ?
- 💥 What casinos accept EziPay?
- 💥 Can I play slots with EziPay?
What Are Online Casinos That Accept EziPay
EziPay is an e-wallet that allows you to easily make fast deposits or withdraw money from your favourite online merchants. EziPay can be used as either an e-wallet or a prepaid card. The provider supports three major currencies: USD, EUR, and GBP. If you intend to make transactions on a merchant platform in another currency, you'd have to bear the currency exchange fees. While there's an Australian provider by EZI-pay, both companies are different. EziPay is based in Cyprus, and EZI-pay is currently branded as Humm.
EziPay Casinos Pros And Cons
With EziPay, you get to process your transactions as quickly as possible, incur negligible transaction charges, and enjoy the convenience of mobile payments.
EziPay holds operating licenses from the trio of Mastercard, VISA and UnionPay. It's also regulated by the bank of Cyprus, certifying it as a trustworthy payment provider to trust. EziPay banks on advanced security measures like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. SSL encrypts all onsite data.
All payments made at EziPay casinos are instantly completed, same for withdrawals. Unlike traditional bank transfers, there are no intermediaries for your funds to pass through, greatly simplifying as well as speeding up the whole process. You could always order a physical card for a small fee, which could replace your standard debit card.
Zero Card Maintenance Fees
There are no card maintenance fees to worry about. The only set of fees you'd likely deal with are transaction costs, and these are largely minimal.
Cons of EziPay Casinos
Though, for the most part, EziPay is a great method to make your payments with, there are a few downsides to making your payments with the processor.
You'd have to pay extra to the company when making your payments with EziPay. For instance, you may pay up to 4% additional charges when funding your virtual card with a debit card. However, there are no costs for all deposits you make with a bank transfer.
If you'd rather have a physical EziPay card, you will have to pay up to 15 EUR to order one, and that excludes delivery fees you'd incur. Charges attached to peer-to-peer transactions are determined by how much you're transacting.
How to Make A Deposit with EziPay
- Time: 5 minutes
- Tools: PC or Mobile
- Supply: Money
Making your deposits at any top online casino that accepts EziPay deposits works quite the same way as you'd ordinarily find with other e-wallets. So, if you've completed your deposits on any online casino with an e-wallet at any point down the line, you'd be very familiar with using EziPay. Keep in mind that you can make your deposits directly with your prepaid card or digital wallet.
Head over to the cashier page. Tap on the Deposit button. Pick EziPay and fill in the amount you intend to deposit to your casino account.
You'd requested to fill in your virtual card details in the form that pops up. Type in your 16-digit code, CVV and Expiry date in the boxes provided.
Fill in the amount you intend to deposit. Most casinos typically support deposits between $20 – $4,000 in one fell swoop. Remember that if you choose to deposit with EziPay, most gambling sites often mandate that you withdraw with the method. The funds will reflect directly in your casino account within 24 hours.
How to Make A Withdrawal with EziPay
Withdrawing your winnings at the top EziPay online casinos is similar to the steps you'd take to make your deposits. Ensure you've completed all outstanding verification checks demanded by the casino to avoid delays while making your withdrawals. At times also, there are limits and terms applicable to casino accounts; make sure you're in compliance with all limits placed on your wallet.
- Head to the Cashier Section: Go to the cashier page on the casino's mobile app or website. Tap on the 'Withdrawal' button. If it's your first time making a withdrawal, KYC paperwork such as a government-issued ID and/or a Proof of Address would be required from you. This is to safeguard and protect you against fraud. We recommend completing this stage early, possibly as soon as you sign up. Get in touch with the customer service team to kick this off.
- Select EziPay: Pick EziPay as your preferred withdrawal method. A form would pop up. Fill in your EziPay virtual card info and exactly how much you intend to withdraw on this page. Remember that EziPay casinos generally never charge additional fees on your withdrawals. So you don't have to worry about paying extra when withdrawing your money.
- Verify Your Details: Go over all details you've submitted to ensure you've made no errors. Keep your intended withdrawal amount within the casino's stipulated limits. Regular players are usually allowed to withdraw between $25 and $ 4,000 per month. However, if you're not satisfied with the upper limit, get in touch with customer service to adjust this to your preference. You can be a VIP player to adjust this aspect.
- Click Withdraw: Tap on the submit button and round it all up. Excluding the wait time from the casino, your request typically would be processed within 1 – 5 business days of your submission.
|💸 Casino Days||100% up to €500|
|💶 Luxury Casino||€1000|
|💰 Queenplay||100% up to C$200 + 100 FS|
How We Rate Online EziPay Casinos
In choosing an EziPay casino online, some basic considerations must be considered. These guides will help you sort the good from the bad. They're as follows:
- Licensing & Regulation: One of the first factors to check out when picking a top EziPay online casino should be whether or not the casino holds licenses and what bodies licensed it. An unlicensed casino cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
- Safe Casino Games: Whether or not the casino partners with top reputable software providers is another factor to check out. Shady software developers often adjust gaming parameters to favour themselves or the house. We recommend only gambling at the best casinos that accept EziPay deposits if they hold the eCOGRA seal of approval and a certificate from third-party testing agencies like iTechLabs. Games audited and ratified by these bodies are above board in fairness practices and are in line with advertised parameters.
- Player Safety: Online Casinos must bank on advanced security measures such as SSL encryption and cryptography to safeguard players ' data. Such casinos must also partner with top secure payment providers.
- Mobile Support: It'd be odd for any online casino EziPay to offer no support for smartphone casinos. The gambling sites we rate highly and recommend you gamble at are mobile-compatible, meaning you can gamble at your convenience right away from your Android or iOS device. All you often need to do would be to install the native apps right from the respective App Stores. If you'd rather not clutter up your device storage with one more app, you can always head over to the browser-based version on your smartphone and play away.
- Quick Payouts: Bettors prefer to play at most gambling sites mainly due to the ease of transactions, quick payment processing, and low payout speeds. Most gambling sites usually require somewhere within the range of 24 – 72 hours to process withdrawal requests. As such, we majorly rate casinos that allow speedy payouts.
- Unique Gambling Site Features: Online gambling sites are constantly evolving these days. Not only does the presence of relatively novel features like Stop Losses and Betting Limits help mitigate compulsive gambling in addicts, it equally comes in great handy in notching up your gambling experience. You can trust we factored here in picking a casino for you to gamble at
- Player Feedback: Lastly, we check what players say about the casinos on discussion and fandom boards. Third-party feedback is the most reliable way to get deep insight into how casinos handle complaints and treat bettors. Casinos with poor standing among players need to make it.
Are Casino Sites That Accept EziPay Popular?
Casino sites that accept EziPay for payments and withdrawals are pretty popular. Though EziPay is a relatively new participant in the financial services field, the trio perks of low-cost payments, quick payment processing, and tight security have made it quite popular among iGaming platforms. In choosing which casinos to gamble at, we recommend you look out for the following:
Whether or not a casino holds a license, which bodies licensed it, and if the license remains valid are all considerations to consider when picking a casino. Regulatory commissions whose licenses you can bank on include: Ontario Gambling Commission, Kahnawake Gaming Commission, UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Curacao e-Gaming Regulatory Authority, Gibraltar Gaming Authority, Malta Gaming Authority and more. Also, look for a seal of approval from eCOGRA and certificates from third-party testing firms like iTechLabs.
Reputation and Reviews
Feedback and reviews from people who've gambled at the casinos are key to evaluating whether gambling at such casinos is such a great idea. Check out discussion forums, fandom boards and independent review websites to read up on how the casino treats its players' security. A great way to get to these platforms would be to make a quick Google search.
Check to see if the casino site has a secure connection.
Even the best EziPay Casinos that lack secure connectivity are often hotspots for cyberattacks. Make sure the casino you intend gambling at rolls on an HTTPS protocol compared to HTTP. Data sent over the HTTPS layer are end-to-end encrypted and are virtually impossible to break. This means even if an attacker gets hold of the casino's network traffic, it would be practically impossible to decipher or decrypt the message being sent over the channel. In the same vein, lookout for SSL certificates on the casino website. SSL certificates indicate that onsite data are encrypted, as you'd ordinarily find with end-to-end encryption protocols.
EziPay Casino Bonuses
You can benefit from a plethora of bonuses at EziPay casinos online. The bonus allows you to gamble for free without risking much of your own money. Bonuses you can benefit from as a new player include match bonuses, no-deposit bonuses and free spins. Ensure you make a deposit large enough to cover the minimum deposit requirements of the casino with your virtual card to benefit from these.
Remember that such bonuses are usually subject to terms and conditions such as wagering requirements, bonus durations and win limits. Run through your bonus funds on time to keep them from expiring on you. Also, make sure you play through the number of times specified by the casino to unlock your money.
If you're more of a high roller, we recommend finding a top EziPay casino with a reward program to join. Climbing up the VIP scoreboard ensures you get to benefit from many bonuses. Perks you get to enjoy your very own personal account manager, increased withdrawal limits and reduced processing periods for your cashouts.
💥 How do you use EziPay at casinos?
To use EziPay, you must sign up for an e-wallet or a prepaid card at the provider's website. Making your deposits or withdrawal with the provider is easy enough. Head over to the cashier section of the casino. Pick EziPay – at times also listed as PaySpark – as your preferred payment method, fill out your virtual card details, and hit submit. Deposits would typically reflect instantly. Withdrawals might take anywhere between 1 – 4 business days to complete.
💥 Can you use EziPay at the casino for free?
The best EziPay casino sites generally wouldn't charge you for depositing money or withdrawing with EziPay. However, you'd have to pay for depositing money or withdrawing from your EziPay wallet. How much you get charged depends on how you've chosen to fund your wallet or withdraw from it. For instance, deposits made via credit cards attract a fee of 1.5% + $25c.
💥 What countries accept EziPay?
PaySpark is mainly available to European countries, Australia, Canada, China, and the USA. The company is headquartered in Cyprus and the United Kingdom.
💥 Are EziPay casinos safe?
Yes, Those sites are safe to gamble at as they employ advanced encryption systems such as a 128-bit measure to safeguard and protect users' data.
💥 Аrе thеrе аnу additional fееѕ оn EziPay рауmеntѕ?
Yes, you'd often have to pay extra fees for all payments you make with EziPay. How much you get charged depends on how you've chosen to fund your wallet or withdraw from it. For instance, deposits made via credit cards attract a fee of 1.5% + $25c.
💥 What casinos accept EziPay?
Whether or not to list EziPay as a payment method is ultimately at the sole discretion of the casino administrators. There are no patterns common to casinos that accept EziPay. We recommend homing down on a casino that suits you. After confirming that the casino is licensed and safe to gamble at, check whether it lists EziPay as a supported payment processor.
💥 Can I play slots with EziPay?
Yes, you can play your favorite slot games on online casinos after completing your deposits with EziPay. Consider claiming any available bonuses, such as free spins, after completing your deposits. This way, you stand a chance at winning lots of money on those slot machines without risking much of your money.