Date Last Modified: February 28, 2023
Third-party websites and services
The Website might contain links to third-party websites and advertisements for third parties. Such third-party websites and services are not under the control of Us. We are not responsible for any third-party websites and services. We do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third-party websites and services. When you use third-party websites and services, you do so at your own risk. When you link to third-party websites and services, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy policies.
The types of User Data We collect:
While using of Website, We may collect and process personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include following categories, but is not limited to:
A) Personal information may include:
- Email address;
- First name and last name.
(hereinafter referred as “Personal information”)
B) Non-personal information may include:
- IP address;
- browser type;
- operating system, the date and time of a visit, the pages visited on this Website;
- the time spent viewing the Website and return visits to the Website.
(hereinafter referred as “Non-personal information”)
Personal information and Non-personal information are collectively referred as “User Data”.
We do not collect and process any sensitive personal data (for example, social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics, or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership).
User Data may be collected:
- via direct interaction, namely via deciding to address Us via email.
- via automated technologies. As you interact with Website, We will automatically collect technical data about equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
Legal bases for data processing purposes:
We will only process your User Data when We have a lawful basis for doing so in respect of your User Data. We process your User Data when:
(i) it is necessary to provide Website`s services to you;
(ii) We are required to do so in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations;
(iii) it is in our legitimate interests to process your User Data, provided that none of these interests prejudice your own rights, freedoms and interests; or,
(iv) if you otherwise have given your consent or according to applicable privacy law.
In addition to the purposes set out above, We may also process your User Data for other purposes that We deem compatible with those listed above.
Purpose of data processing and sharing and disclosing User Data
We may use User Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website, including to monitor the usage of the Website.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve the Website, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- To trusted third-party partners in order to support our business activity;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- As We deem necessary or appropriate under applicable law in order to: respond to police or government requests, comply with legal process, to impose our terms and conditions, to protect our operations, pursue or limit damages that We sustain, and protect our rights, privacy and safety;
- To financial and legal advisers;
- For market researchers;
- To our business partners, sub-contractors and other organizations providing services to Us and our users.
Your User Data may be disclosed only for the purposes of providing services by a third party to Us or in connection with Website or your visits of the Website. Third parties to which We disclose User Data are governed by applicable laws and may not use User Data for secondary purposes.
We will not sell or rent any of your User Data to third parties. We do not share your User Data with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Retention of Data
We will also retain User Data for internal analysis purposes. User Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods, than mentioned above.
Security and transfer of User Data
We consider User Data confidential. We will take appropriate security, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your User Data is kept secure and to prevent the theft, loss or unauthorized access to your User Data. We restrict access to User Data on a need-to-know basis to employees and authorized service providers who require access to fulfil their job requirements. It is important to understand however that security can never be guaranteed and you will not hold us liable save where the security of your User Data is compromised due to our negligence.
Your information, including Personal information, is processed at the operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
The Services are not designed or directed to persons under the age of eighteen (18) (hereinafter referred as “Legally of Age”). If you are not Legally of Age, you should not visit or use the Website nor provide any Personal information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any personal information collected from you. In the event that We become aware that a user who is not Legally of Age has shared any information, We discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with Us, please contact Us.
Your data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal information.
You have the following rights in relation to your Personal information:
- a right to access your Personal information. This includes receiving confirmation on whether your Personal information is being processed, why it is being processed.
- a right to rectification of inaccurate Personal information or updating of incomplete Personal information.
- a right to erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten) of Personal information under certain circumstances. In the case of unlawful processing, you may request that this processing is restricted rather than the Personal information being erased.
- a right to data portability i.e. to receive your Personal information in a portable format or, subject to it being technically feasible.
- a right to object to the processing of Personal information, where such processing is being conducted for the purpose of (a) establishing, exercising or defending ourselves or others from legal claims; or (b) Website’s legitimate interests where We cannot demonstrate its interests override your interests and rights. Please note, restriction on processing may be requested while an investigation of legitimate interests takes place. You shall have the right to obtain from Us restriction of processing in limited circumstances.
- a right not to be subject to decisions taken solely on the basis of automated processing of Personal information of an individual (i.e. no human involvement in the decision) which produce legal effects or have similarly significant effects unless permitted by law.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights then you can do so by contacting Us at [email protected]. Please be aware that while We will try to accommodate any request you make in respect of your rights, they are not absolute rights. This means that We may have to refuse your request or may only be able to comply with it in part.
When you make a request in respect of your rights, We will require proof of identification and proof of address. We may also ask that you clarify your request. We will aim to respond to any request within 30 days of verifying your identity, but it may take longer (We will notify you if this is the case). If We receive repeated requests, or have reason to believe requests are being made unreasonably, We reserve the right not to respond. Please note, We may not able to provide Website`s service without some necessary data.
When you visit the Website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the Website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of interactive features of the Website.
Below are the types of cookies We use and their purposes.
Required Cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the Website.
Functional Cookies: allow Us to analyse your Website usage and your selections on the Website (e.g. your device, screen resolution, language, or region), so We can save these settings and offer you a more personalised experience.
Certain User Data is collected through enabling cookies, i.e. browser type, operating system type, network location (domain), IP (Internet Protocol) address and other similar information, as well as your movement and activity within the Website, however, no personally identifiable information.
If you are to continue using the Website this will be considered equal to your recognition of such amendments and agreement to them.